INDUSTRIAL HOTLINE 0415 279 811
The team of health care professionals here at Thompson Road Clinic are specifically trained in various areas of industrial medicine.
Pre-Employment Medicals can be performed by our General Practitioners and our Physiotherapists.
A wide range of components can be incorporated into Pre Employment Medicals.
We can customize the relevant components to suit your company, employees and your budget.
Pre-Employment Medicals can include any or all of the following:
- Obtaining and reviewing medical history
- Urinalysis (check for diabetes, kidney disease, urine infections etc)
- Height. Weight. BMI
- Checking Immunisations
- Smoking Status
- Blood Pressure
- Grip Strength
- Physical Assessment
- Audiometry (Hearing Assessment)
- Spirography (Lung Function)
- Urine Drug and Alcohol Testing to the Australian Standards
- GCMS (Laboratory Urine and Drug Testing)
- Q fever Testing (see seperate page)
- Chest X-ray
- Drivers Medicals
- K10 (Assessment of Psychological Well-being)
- Epworth Sleep Scale
- AUDIT (Alcohol Assessment)
- Resting ECG (Heart Tracing)
Please contact Gail or Denise on 5996 9000 if you would like further information.