Dr Leon Shapero
- I graduated from the University of Melbourne in 1982.
- I obtained my post graduate obstetric qualifications in 1986 and became a Fellow of the Royal College of General Pracitioners, (FRACGP) in 1989.
- I was a senior examiner for the RACGP until 1999.
- Deputy Director of Professional Services Review Board in Canberra 2004- Current.
- Chair Determining Authority – Canberra 2013 – 2016.
- Chair ACE Foundation 2014 – Current.
- Board member- Medical Practitioners Board of Victoria 2006 – 2010.
- Board member – Victorian Board of the Medical Board of Australia 2010 – 2012.
- Director VDHP (Victorian Doctors Health Programme) 2013 – 2017
I commenced GP practice in Cranbourne in 1987 and I am the principal doctor at Thompson Road Clinic.
I have enjoyed being part of the Cranbourne Community and have a close association with the local schools and businesses.
My current practice has a strong focus on obstetrics including antenatal care.